**Disclaimer: This FAQ applies to www.judybluewholesale.com order processes. Tradeshow market orders have separate order processes and rules. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions regarding your in-person market order.
New Account Registration
1. Why am I not able to log into my account?
- Your account may still be under review for approval or your password is incorrect. Please try resetting your password first and if you do not receive a password reset email, kindly send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further assist you.
2. How long does it take to get approved for an account?
- Please allow up to 3-5 weeks or more for account to be reviewed. You will be notified via email once your account has been approved or if we require further documents/information. Please be sure your documents match your business information as any inconsistencies will delay your account approval. To follow-up with your account approval status, please send an email to email@example.com
3. What is a wholesale invoice?
- It is the proof of purchase (receipt showing details of your order) of your recent bulk order from a wholesale vendor.
4. My business license/invoice files are not being accepted on the registration page. What do I do?
- Make sure your files are under 10 MB and in the correct file format. If you are still unable to submit your documents, you may use any picture that is acceptable then push your application through and email your business license/invoices separately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to email us if you do this, as it will delay your approval status if we do not receive your documents. Also only submit your business license/seller’s permit since we do not accept EIN or TAX ID as acceptable documentation.
5. I tried submitting an application but it takes me back to the registration page with no confirmation message?
- Please be sure you submit your application within 10 minutes while on the registration page as our system refreshes the page if you stay too long.
6. I'm a brand new business and have not purchased wholesale from you or other apparel companies before. Can I still be approved?
- We apologize but we require at least two recent invoices from wholesale vendors in which you purchased from in order to be eligible for account approval. You may shop our jeans from other alternative websites such as FashionGo to accrue your first several invoices, and then you may register for an account on www.judybluewholesale.com to buy directly our website! If you purchased from us at a tradeshow market, invoices issued by us for these orders are accepted as well.
7. I have purchased on www.judybluewholesale.com a long time ago, but I can't log into my account. What's going on?
- If you last purchased from our website before 2019, you are required to re-apply for an account.
8. What if I don’t have a website?
- If you don’t have a website, a Facebook page/group is also acceptable.
Order Related Questions
1. How do I track my order?
- Go to My Account > My Orders > View Order > Shipment tab to view your shipped styles from your order. Please be advised that if your order has been revised in any way due to sold out sizes or unit change requests, your order may show as pending status even if your entire order has been fulfilled. If you did not receive an automated email that your order shipped with your tracking number, you may request your tracking number by sending an email to email@example.com (please provide your order number).
2. Why did I not receive all the sizes that I ordered?
- Because we offer open sizing for most styles, stock availability tends to fluctuate for many of our popular sizes. If a size on your order is out of stock, we will proceed with the rest of your sizes to secure the remainder of your order. If you do not wish to ship orders with incomplete sizes, please mention in your shipping instructions at checkout to contact you if any sizes are missing. Please be advised that requiring confirmation of any kind will delay your order from shipping.
3. How long does it take for my order to ship?
- It typically takes 4-7 business days after successful payment pre-authorization to process orders in the warehouse before it can be charged and shipped. Please note that processing may fluctuates throughout the year, so your order might ship sooner than 4-7 business days or take longer depending on how busy we are.
4. How do I cancel my order?
- If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please call us immediately. Otherwise, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before we are able to pre-authorize payment. If your order is already payment pre-authorized and sent to the warehouse, we cannot cancel your order as we will not be able to locate it while your order is in circulation.
5. How can I request a return?
- Please send an email to email@example.com. For any return claims of defective merchandise, please provide photos, style numbers, and the invoice number.
6. Why was a style/styles canceled from my order?
- It would be due to it being sold out, or that your payment declined and we were not able to reach you via phone/email after two attempts. If you also requested for us to confirm your order before processing and we cannot reach you after two attempts, the associated style/styles that was ready to process will be canceled. Full details of style cancellations are as follows below:
"In response to your valued feedback, we would like to make efforts to improve our fulfillment process. We have established a two-attempt rule for all in-stock and pre-orders going forward. We will attempt to reach out two times via phone or email regarding payment declines or any orders that request to "Call Before Shipping". After the second and final contact attempt, the associated styles in your order will be canceled and removed from your order.We ask that all our customers double check their spam/junk folders, as there is always a chance that our emails will be sent there.
Also, if you have any circumstances that will delay communication (such as vacations or health complications), please let us know by email so that we can make accommodations.
We kindly ask for your continued cooperation and encourage communicating with us! Our goal is to make the order process as seamless as possible so that our merchandise will flow from our warehouse to your hands more efficiently. Customer service is always at the forefront of our business and we hope this change can improve our service to you. As always, we appreciate your continued support & understanding!"
7. How can I make changes to my order?
- If you need to change anything in your order such as shipping address, assigned credit card (the card you used at checkout), or adding/reducing units, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number so we can better assist you.
8. I need stock photos, but I can't download from your website saying I don't have permission. How can I get them?
- Please request stock photos by sending an email to email@example.com with your requested style number(s) and associated invoice number(s). Please be advised that we do not provide images for styles that have not shipped to you including pre-orders.
9. Why won't it let me add certain sizes to my shopping cart? Why is a size blocked by "R"?
- If you are unable to add certain sizes to your shopping cart and/or the size is blocked with "R" preventing you from adding it to cart, it means that all available units of that size is currently reserved in other customers' shopping carts. After shopping cart timer expires and the customer did not checkout, the reserved units will return back to stock and be available to order.
Payment Related Questions
1. When do you charge my credit or debit card?
- Once your order is placed, we will pre-authorize payment with the card you used at checkout for the in-stock styles in your order as soon as possible. Once the payment pre-authorization is successful, we send your order to the warehouse for processing. Your actual shipping charge will be replacing the initial pre-authorization hold amount when your order has been packed and ready to ship out. For pre-order styles, we will pre-authorize payment once the style is received in our warehouse and ready to process. If you would like us to confirm with you before processing pre-order styles, please include a memo in your shipping instruction notes at checkout to do so or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request adding notes to your order.
2. Why is my pre-authorization amount higher than my order total?
- Pre-authorizations typically holds an additional amount on top of your subtotal of what is ready to process, which also accounts for estimated shipping. Pre-authorization hold amounts get replaced with your actual shipping cost when we are ready to charge your card after your order has been packed.
Please see below for our pre-authorization hold amounts based on order total:
Pre-Order Related Questions
1. What are Pre-Orders?
Pre-Orders are styles you can order while they are still in production. Estimated arrival dates vary depending on the style and availability.
2. What is the order process for my pre-orders?
- Once we receive the merchandise around the estimated date that is displayed on the style, we will process all pre-orders related to the received style in order by date within the next 1-3 weeks. We will not contact you when your pre-order is ready to process, and it is your responsibility to send an email to email@example.com if confirmation is needed before processing. You may also add shipping instruction notes on your order at checkout before placing your order to let us know to confirm with you before processing any pre-order styles. Please be advised that requiring confirmation of any kind will further delay your order from shipping.
3. How do I revise my existing pre-order?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your revision request.
4. What do the ETA dates on pre-order styles mean?
- Those are ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates of when we expect to receive the style into our warehouse.
Shipping Related Questions
1. Do you offer expedited shipping?
- We currently only offer UPS Ground shipping.
2. Can I use my own UPS or FedEx account?
- Certainly! Please provide your UPS or FedEx account number in the shipping instructions and we will process your order using your active account. There are no additional holds than your order total on your pre-authorization if your UPS account is used.
3. Do you ship internationally?
- We apologize but we only ship within the United States of America and Canada.
4. Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Unfortunately we do not ship to P.O. Boxes and UPS automatically returns it back to us. Please be sure not to use a P.O. Box shipping address as we will not be responsible to cover shipping charges to send it back to you.
3. Can I pick up my order if I am local?
- Certainly! Please use the "pick up" shipping option and also add a shipping instruction note that you want to pick up at our warehouse. After successful payment pre-authorization, we will contact you via phone or email when your order is ready to be picked up.