1. Why am I not able to log into my account?
- Your account may still be under review for approval or your password is incorrect. Please try resetting your password first and if you do not receive a password reset email, kindly send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further assist you.
2. How long does it take to get approved for an account?
- Please allow up to 5 business days for account to be reviewed. You will be notified via email once your account has been approved or if we require further documents/information. Please be sure your documents match your business information as any inconsistencies will delay your account approval.
3. My business license/invoice files are not being accepted on the registration page. What do I do?
- Make sure your files are under 5 MB and in the correct file format. If you are still unable to submit your documents, you may use any picture that is acceptable then push your application through and email your business license/invoices separately to email@example.com.. Please be sure to email us if you do this, as it will delay your approval status if we do not receive your documents. Also only submit your business license/seller’s permit since we do not accept EIN or TAX ID as acceptable documentation.
4. I tried submitting an application but it takes me back to the registration page with no confirmation message?
- Please be sure you submit your application within 5-10 minutes while on the registration page as our system refreshes the page if you stay too long.
5. I'm a brand new business and have not purchased wholesale from you or other apparel companies before. Can I still be approved?
- We apologize but we require at least two recent invoices from wholesale vendors in which you purchased from in order to be eligible for account approval. You may shop our jeans from other alternative websites such as FashionGo or LA Showroom to accrue your first several invoices, and then you may register for an account on judybluewholesale.com to buy directly from us!
6. I have purchased on judybluewholesale.com in the past but I can't log into my account. What's going on?
- Try resetting your password first. If that does not work, it may be that your account wasn’t migrated over to our new and improved website. As of May 2019, we have re-launched our website to be bigger and better than before. Not all of our previous website customers were migrated over to our new website so we require you re-register if your account does not exist. Although you may be a returning customer, we still require you to re-submit your business documents for our records. Please send a follow-up email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you are a returning customer and we will review accordingly.
7. What if I don’t have a website?
- If you don’t have a website, a Facebook page/group is also acceptable.
Order Related Questions
1. How do I track my order?
- Go to My Account > My Orders > View Order > Shipment tab to view your shipped styles from your order.
2. Why did I not receive all the sizes that I ordered?
- Because we offer open sizing for most styles, stock availability tends to fluctuate for many of our popular sizes. If a size on your order is out of stock, we will attempt to contact you for confirmation. If we are not able to reach you, we will proceed with your order as is to secure the remainder of your order.
3. How long does it take for my order to ship?
- It typically takes 2-3 business days to ship your immediate styles.
4. How do I cancel my order?
- If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please send an email to email@example.com no later than an hour after placing your order. If your order is already pre-authorized and sent to the warehouse, it may be difficult to cancel due to possible pre-authorization reversal which can take several business days to reflect on your account. We will advise on that when you send your email inquiry regarding cancellation.
5. How can I request a return?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any return claims of defective merchandise, please provide photos, style numbers, and the invoice number.
Payment Related Questions
1. When do you charge my credit card?
- Once your order is placed, we will pre-authorize for the immediately available styles from your order and once it is successful, we send your order to the warehouse for processing. Your actual charge will be after your order has been packed.
2. Why is my pre-authorization amount higher than my order total?
- Pre-authorizations typically hold an additional $100 (minimum) than your subtotal which also accounts for estimated shipping.
Pre-Order/Back-Order Related Questions
1. What are Pre-Orders?
Pre-Orders are styles you can order while they are still in production. Estimated arrival dates vary depending on the style and availability.
2. What is the process for pre-orders/back-orders?
- Once we receive the merchandise around the estimated date that is displayed on the listing, we will automatically pre-authorize your style(s) then send them to the warehouse for processing. We may or may not contact you for confirmation when your pre-order arrives, and it is your responsibility to send an email to email@example.com to cancel your pre-order before the estimated arrival date if you no longer need it.
3. What if I want to confirm the pre-order style before you pre-authorize?
- Please be sure to mention in your order notes that you would like us to contact you before processing your pre-orders. Keep in mind that requiring further confirmation of your pre-order may result in order processing delays.
4. How can I add quantities to my existing order?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request to add quantities to your existing order before the estimated arrival date. You may also just place another order of the same style with the additional quantities you need, but make sure to let us know to combine with your existing pre-order. It is your responsibility to contact us about combining your order of additional units, or you’ll run the risk of receiving multiple shipments.
Shipping Related Questions
1. Do you offer expedited shipping?
- We currently only offer UPS 3-Day Select as an expedited option.
2. Can I use my own UPS or FedEx account?
- Certainly! Please provide your UPS or FedEx account number in the shipping instructions and we will process your order using your active account.
3. Do you ship internationally?
- We apologize but we only ship within the United States of America and Canada but you can request delivery to a freight forwarding company within the Los Angeles Fashion District. Just checkbox "Pickup" and mention in the shipping instructions that you would like your order delivered to [freight company, address]