1. Why am I not able to log into my account?
- Your account may still be under review for approval or your password is incorrect. Please try resetting your password first and if you do not receive a password reset email, kindly send an inquiry to email@example.com so we can further assist you.
2. How long does it take to get approved for an account?
- Please allow up to 5 business days for account to be reviewed. You will be notified via email once your account has been approved or if we require further documents/information. Please be sure your documents match your business information as any inconsistencies will delay your account approval.
3. My business license/invoice files are not being accepted on the registration page. What do I do?
- Make sure your files are under 10 MB and in the correct file format. If you are still unable to submit your documents, you may use any picture that is acceptable then push your application through and email your business license/invoices separately to firstname.lastname@example.org.. Please be sure to email us if you do this, as it will delay your approval status if we do not receive your documents. Also only submit your business license/seller’s permit since we do not accept EIN or TAX ID as acceptable documentation.
4. I tried submitting an application but it takes me back to the registration page with no confirmation message?
- Please be sure you submit your application within 5-10 minutes while on the registration page as our system refreshes the page if you stay too long.
5. I'm a brand new business and have not purchased wholesale from you or other apparel companies before. Can I still be approved?
- We apologize but we require at least two recent invoices from wholesale vendors in which you purchased from in order to be eligible for account approval. You may shop our jeans from other alternative websites such as FashionGo or LA Showroom to accrue your first several invoices, and then you may register for an account on judybluewholesale.com to buy directly from us!
6. I have purchased on judybluewholesale.com in the past but I can't log into my account. What's going on?
- Try resetting your password first. If that does not work, it may be that your account wasn’t migrated over to our new and improved website. As of May 2019, we have re-launched our website to be bigger and better than before. Not all of our previous website customers were migrated over to our new website so we require you re-register if your account does not exist. Although you may be a returning customer, we still require you to re-submit your business documents for our records. Please send a follow-up email to email@example.com to let us know that you are a returning customer and we will review accordingly.
7. What if I don’t have a website?
- If you don’t have a website, a Facebook page/group is also acceptable.
Order Related Questions
1. How do I track my order?
- Go to My Account > My Orders > View Order > Shipment tab to view your shipped styles from your order.
2. Why did I not receive all the sizes that I ordered?
- Because we offer open sizing for most styles, stock availability tends to fluctuate for many of our popular sizes. If a size on your order is out of stock, we will attempt to contact you for confirmation. If we are not able to reach you, we will proceed with your order as is to secure the remainder of your order.
3. How long does it take for my order to ship?
- It typically takes 4-5 business days after pre-authorization to process UPS Ground orders in the warehouse before it can be charged and shipped. For orders requesting UPS 3-Day Select, we ship by the next business day.
4. How do I cancel my order?
- If for any reason you need to cancel your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than an hour after placing your order. If your order is already pre-authorized and sent to the warehouse, it may be difficult to cancel due to possible pre-authorization reversal which can take several business days to reflect on your account. We will advise on that when you send your email inquiry regarding cancellation.
5. How can I request a return?
- Please send an email to email@example.com. For any return claims of defective merchandise, please provide photos, style numbers, and the invoice number.
6. Why was a style/styles canceled from my order?
- It would be due to it being sold out, or that your payment declined and we were not able to reach you via phone/email after three attempts. If you also requested for us to confirm your order before processing and we cannot reach you after three attempts, the associated style/styles that was ready to process will be canceled. Full details of style cancellations are as follows below:
"In response to your valued feedback, we would like to make efforts to improve our fulfillment process. We have established a three-attempt rule for all in-stock and pre-orders going forward. We will attempt to reach out three times via phone or email regarding payment declines or any orders that request to "Call Before Shipping". After the third and final contact attempt, the associated styles in your order will be canceled and removed from your order.We ask that all our customers double check their spam/junk folders, as there is always a chance that our emails will be sent there.
Also, if you have any circumstances that will delay communication (such as vacations or technical difficulties), please let us know so that we can take appropriate action.
We kindly ask for your continued cooperation and encourage communicating with us! Our goal is to make the order process as seamless as possible so that our merchandise will flow from our warehouse to your hands more efficiently. Customer service is always at the forefront of our business and we hope this change can improve our service to you. As always, we appreciate your continued support & understanding!"
Payment Related Questions
1. When do you charge my credit card?
- Once your order is placed, we will pre-authorize for the available styles as soon as possible. Once the pre-authorization is successful, we send your order to the warehouse for processing. Your actual charge will be after your order has been packed.
2. Why is my pre-authorization amount higher than my order total?
- Pre-authorizations typically hold an additional $60+ from your subtotal which also accounts for estimated shipping. Please note that the additional amount increases with larger orders.
Pre-Order/Back-Order Related Questions
1. What are Pre-Orders?
Pre-Orders are styles you can order while they are still in production. Estimated arrival dates vary depending on the style and availability.
2. What is the process for pre-orders/back-orders?
- Once we receive the merchandise around the estimated date that is displayed on the listing, we will immediately process all pre-orders related to the received style in order by date. We may or may not contact you for confirmation when your pre-order arrives, and it is your responsibility to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if confirmation is needed before processing or to cancel your pre-order. You may also make notes on your pre-order at checkout before placing your order to let us know to confirm with you before processing any pre-order styles.
3. What if I want to confirm the pre-order style before you pre-authorize?
- Please be sure to mention in your order notes that you would like us to contact you before processing your pre-orders. Keep in mind that requiring further confirmation of your pre-order may result in order processing delays.
4. How can I add quantities to my existing order?
- Please send an email to email@example.com and request to add quantities to your existing order before the estimated arrival date. You may also just place another order of the same style with the additional quantities you need, but make sure to let us know to combine with your existing pre-order. It is your responsibility to contact us about combining your order of additional units, or you’ll run the risk of receiving multiple shipments.
Shipping Related Questions
1. Do you offer expedited shipping?
- We currently only offer UPS 3-Day Select as an expedited option.
2. Can I use my own UPS or FedEx account?
- Certainly! Please provide your UPS or FedEx account number in the shipping instructions and we will process your order using your active account. There are no additional holds than your order total on your pre-authorization if your UPS account is used.
3. Do you ship internationally?
- We apologize but we only ship within the United States of America and Canada but you can request delivery to a freight forwarding company within the Los Angeles Fashion District. Just checkbox "Pickup" and mention in the shipping instructions that you would like your order delivered to [freight company, address]